The Myers-JDC-Brookdale Institute is Israel’s leading center for applied research on social policy and services, serving Israel, the Jewish world, and the international community.
Our mission is to increase the effectiveness with which society addresses critical challenges to enhance the well-being of Israel’s citizens, and expand opportunities for its most vulnerable members.
Since 1974, we have been involved in Israel’s most important national social initiatives, using cutting-edge research to contribute to many significant social policy and program reforms in Israel.
In this way, we contribute to meaningful positive change in Israeli society.
We make a difference by:
· Producing independent, relevant, and trusted information
· Engaging intensively with strategic national and local decision makers
· Promoting actions based on research findings
· Exchanging knowledge and best practices with the international community and the Jewish world
· Serving Israel and the Jewish world
· A knowledgeable expert
· An independent voice
· An international leader
· A vital resource for the global Jewish community