Quality in Social Services
MJB plays a critical role in developing infrastructures for Israel’s public and social service sectors. It develops the tools and processes for regulation and quality assurance and for outcome measurement to improve planning, policymaking, and accountability.
In addition, the Institute uses a customized methodology to identify, document, and study organizational successes in order to promote ongoing learning.
Finally, it is a leader in developing the theoretical and practical foundations for evaluating the collective impact of cross-sectoral initiatives to solve complex social problems.
2019 Research Focus
Encouraging the use of knowledge and information and of professional excellence
- Assistance in formulating policy based on data and information
- Development and assimilation of a lexicon of interventions and outcomes
- Assistance in assimilation of the new list of needs and the index
- Development of generic systems to plan interventions
- Ways of utilizing study findings in the area of children and youth
Development of infrastructures for planning and measurement
- Routinizing outcome thinking in the work of the social services
- Training consultants to assimilate outcome thinking
Developing quality assurance and inspection systems
- Formulating and assimilating policy and mechanisms for inspection and quality assurance
- Developing and assimilating mechanisms to examine the satisfaction of service recipients
360° – The National Program for Children and Youth at Risk Learns from Success: Success Stories in the Arab Population
This document describes the structured, systematic process of identification, inquiry, and documentation of stories of professional success in the work of the National Program in the Arab population.
Trees Don’t Grow in Workbooks: Extracting Knowledge and Action Principles from the Educational School Gardens Program
The program is designed to create a green lung in schools and allow the students and teachers experiential, out-of-the-classroom learning.
Executive Training and Development Programs for Managers, Leadership Reserves and Senior Staff at the Ministry of Finance: Summary of the First Six Cohorts
This report presents a retrospective examination of the inter-divisional executive training and development programs for managers, future leaders, and senior staff at the Ministry of Finance (MOF).