- 2009-10: A comprehensive analysis of the labor market and socioeconomic situation of Israel’s Arab population , together with a description of national and private sector initiatives to help improve the labor market situation of Arabs in Israel
- 2012: A national progress report on the implementation of the OECD’s recommendations regarding Israel’s labor market and social policies, integrating data from 17 government ministries and agencies. The report was prepared on behalf of the Ministry of Economy.
- 2014: Extensive background research to support an OECD report on the key issues facing Israel’s vocational education and training (VET) system as part of the OECD’s international policy review of postsecondary vocational training
- 2015: A second national progress report on the implementation of the OECD’s labor market and social policy recommendations, again on behalf of the Ministry of Economy
These reports are critical to developing Israel’s dialogue with the OECD and the broader international community. Beyond that, they create a shared perspective that serve as an important basis for further policy discussion in Israel within the government and with the broader society about continuing efforts to address these major social challenges.
- Ministry’s OECD Blog (Hebrew)